Semiahmoo Golf & Country Club is a private golf club. As a guest of a member, or as a guest of Semiahmoo Resort, we welcome you and hope you enjoy your visit! To make your visit as enjoyable as possible, please note some of the important guidelines for your visit.
Exciting changes are happening at Semiahmoo Golf & Country Club! Please pardon our course conditions. We are updating our irrigation systems on the golf course to improve year-round play. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us: 360.371.7015 ext. 3.
- Guests must check-in with our staff in the clubhouse
- We welcome our guests to use our Men’s and Ladies locker rooms
- Our service staff will assist with locker assignments
- Traditional golf attire is required
- All players must wear shirts with collars
- Men’s shirts must have sleeves
- Shorts must have pockets and zippers and be of moderate length
- Halter tops, tank tops, and denim jeans of any style and color are not allowed
- If shoes have spikes, they must be soft spikes