Dine-In Service Guidelines
In addition to the health and safety guidelines recommended by the state and CDC, we have added additional protocols at the Great Blue Heron Grill so that you and your loved ones can feel comfortable dining with us. We thank you for your continued support!
- Seating will be limited to no more than five people per table, and at 50% capacity for indoor and outdoor seating.
- Because of limited seating, we will not be taking reservations. If needed, seating will be available in the Palmer Room as well.
How you’ll place your dine-in order at the Great Blue Heron Grill:
- Enter the clubhouse and scan the QR code or grab a disposable menu in the lobby. Decide what food and drinks you would like to order.
- Enter the restaurant and place your food and drink order at the Cove (located to the left-hand side of the bar)
- After ordering, you may then find seating, inside or outside, that is available and comfortable for you.
- When you place your order, you will be given a pager that will alert you when your order is ready for pick up. The designated pick-up area for your food will be located on the left-hand side of the bar.
- When you are finished eating, we ask that you bus your own table and return your tray to the designated drop-off area, which will be under the Palmer pictures, just outside the Palmer Room.
- To order additional drinks or food, please order at the Cove. Tableside service will not be offered at this time.
- While indoors, we highly recommend that you wear a facemask.